I ran very well the last two months. I played a little over 26K hands where I averaged 3.59BB/100, resulting in a little over $8500 profit. In addition to that, I get around $1200 due to rakeback. Needless to say, I am very pleased with these results.
Heads-Up
I play mostly $5/$10 the last few months. I did play some $8/$16 but decided to wait a few more weeks before actually stepping up. I did this because I wasn't running well at that moment and I had a few new strategies which I needed work out. I hope to make $8/$16 part of my usual game selection next month.
Hands Played: 14449
Net result: +$6206.00
BB/100: +4.18BB/100
6-max
I ran well above average the last two months, which is nice for a change. I run about 35/25/1.7 in these games ($2/$4 till $8/$16) which I think is optimal. I will try to play some $10/$20 next month also whenever I can find a good table.
Hands Played: 11241
Net Result: +$2321.25
BB/100: +2.93BB/100
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very impressive April/May results Willem.
Post a Comment