Sunday, June 29, 2008

June Results

June was a very good month, even better than April and May. I managed to win a little over $6000 this month with LHE, not counting rakeback. In addition to that, I also managed to win a small 6-max LHE tourney ($11 buyin) where I won $264. And finally, I also won around $186 playing PLO50.

With rakeback, I probably made a little over $7000 this month.

Heads-Up


Played $5/$10 and $8/$16 this month, averaging almost 5.5BB/100. I must admit that I probably ran above true win rate. If all goes well, I might be trying some $10/$20 next month.

Hands Played: 7134
Net result: +$4438.00
BB/100: +5.49BB/100

6-max

I also managed to keep on the good side of variance in my 6-max games, except for $10/$20. I didn't play that much $10/$20 because there aren't that many tables running on average. In fact, there are always more $15/$30 tables. Too bad I can't multi table $15/$30 because my bankroll doesn't support that yet. These $15/$30 games are usually quite juicy with the 2/3 blind structure. Rake is also a lesser factor here.

Hands Played: 4353
Net Result: +$1630.50
BB/100: +3.20BB/100

No comments: