Wednesday, October 31, 2007

October results

Just a quick update regarding my results for the month October. This month, I made the step up to $3/$6 and fortunately enough, I started winning right off the bat. I played a mixture of $1/$2, $2/$4 and $3/$6 shorthanded and some $1/$2 Full Ring. I averaged +1.29BB/100hands (without rakeback or bonus) over 12163 hands resulting in a net result of +$823. My most profitable month thus far.

Also, I payed $1081.60 worth of rake on Full Tilt of which I will get back 27% which equals to $292. I also cleared $480 of my $600 deposit bonus which accounts for a portion of my bankroll growth.

As for the immediate future. I intend to clear the remaining $120 sign-up bonus on Full Tilt. After that, I plan to sign up on Cake Poker who have a $500 sign-up bonus and also give 33% rakeback (using the ITH offer). When I have cleared that bonus, I hope to be properly bankrolled for $5/$10.

No comments: