Cash Games
For the moment, I'm playing a mixture of $2/$4 and $3/$6. I'm pretty much break even over this month, down $600 on Full Tilt and Everest, but up roughly the same amount on Cake Poker. Still, with clearing bonuses and rakeback, I'm still building my bankroll. With a bankroll of approximately $4700 now, I can almost move up to $5/$10. I will be taking some shots at $5/$10 in the next week whenever I can find a good table and I'm playing my A-game.
Colombianitos Quest
I'm also going to do something for charity this month. I'm going to play 10000 hands on $0.25/$0.50 and donate my entire winnings to the Colombianitos project (see http://www.53offsuit.com/). I'm going to play 6 tables at a time to speed up things a bit. In addition to that, I'm also organizing a little side action to my quest. People can make a $5 bet on my ultimate winning rate after these 10000 hands. The winner takes half the price pool, the other half also goes to the Colombianitos project.
Playing The Sunday Million
I'm also going to play the Sunday Million on PokerStars. The $215 buy-in is actually way outside of my bankroll but I won a tournament ticket in December's edition of the ITH league. However, I want to play some smaller tourney first before I take a shot since my MTT game is pretty rusty, not having played any in the last two months. Also, I want to study the tournament structure and pay-out structure before I actually play the event. I think that having a shot in suck a big tourney and then not prepare adequately is pretty stupid. The tourney starts with 10000 chips and 25/50 blinds, meaning you start with 200 big blinds. (In a 'normal' tourney, you start with 75 big blinds)
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment