Saturday, June 30, 2007

June Results

After breaking even for the first 2 weeks, I still managed to end up +170BB for this month. I made an extra $5 playing $0.25/$0.50 and $6 from a freeroll. All in all, not a bad month.

I also entered into a collaborative effort with another player I know from ITH. Once a week, we both play a session of one hour while the other one rails and provides suggestions. I must say, I really enjoy these sessions and they have already helped my game.

My plans for the future are to continue building my bankroll up to the point where I can move up to $1/$2. I am also going to use a more conservative bankroll strategy there, 600BB instead of 500BB. This means I need $1200 to step up.

Current Bankroll (1 July 2007): $759

Cash games

Detailed results $0.50/$1 6-max
Hands played: 10667
Winning rate: +1.59BB/100
Net result: +$169.45
VP$IP: 26.5%
PFR%: 16.7%
AF: 2.8

No comments: