February results. I managed to increase my bankroll by about 65% which is a very good result. It has been an eventful month with big winning streaks as well as big losing streaks. My main focus has been playing LHE $0.25/$0.50 FR to build my bankroll. I've also started playing MTT's.
Current Bankroll (1 March 2007): $164
Cash games
I managed to win 140BB in about 7000 hands. This means I am running about 2BB/100 hands which is a normal, healthy winning rate. I've been lucky on some occasions but also very unlucky on other occasions. I have the feeling I can achieve a winning rate better than 2BB/100 but that's just speculation.
Detailed results(February)
Hands played: 7238
Winning rate: +2.01BB/100
Net result: +$72.70
VP$IP: 17.1%
PFR%: 6.6%
AF: 2.3
% Hands won: 7.78%
Tourneys
I played turbo MTT's with a buy-in of $0.10 almost exclusively. I played 40 of these, cashed in 8 (no big cashes), winning about $2.30. One thing to note is that a lot of these were before I read Harrington 1 & 2. I still find these micro buy-in turbos excellent to gain experience.
Detailed results(February)
Tourneys: 40
Buy-ins cost: $4.00
Cashes: 8
Won: $2.30
Net result: -$1.70
ROI: 57.5%
I also have about $34 left at Party and have decided to use that to play $1 buy-in tournaments. Since $30 is not a proper bankroll for playing $1 buy-in tourneys, playing these will be some kind of a gamble. I may lose the $34 but if I can get more than my fair share of luck, I may be able to expand my bankroll there.
Books
Read:
- Winning Low Limit Hold'em by Lee Jones
- Internet Texas Hold'em by Matthew Hilger
- Small Stakes Hold'em by Sklansky, Malmuth and Miller
- How good is your Limit Hold'em by Byron Jacobs and Jim Brier
- Hold'em Poker for Advanced Players by Sklansky and Malmuth
- Theory of Poker by Sklansky
- Ace on the River by Barry Greenstein
- Harrington on Hold'em volume 1 & 2 By Dan Harrington
Wish-list:
- Harrington on Hold'em volume 3 By Dan Harrington
- Power Hold'em Strategy by Daniel Negreanu (due ???)
- Hold'em Wisdom for all players by Daniel Negreanu (ordered)
- Texas Hold'Em Odds and Probabilities by Matthew Hilger
- The Poker Mindset: Essential Attitudes for Poker Success by Ian Taylor and Matthew Hilger (due ???)
- Middle Limit Hold'em by Ciaffone and Brier
- Weighing the Odds in Hold'em Poker by King Yao
- Limit Hold'em: Winning Short-handed Strategies by Terry Borer, Lawrence Mak, Barry Tanenbaum (due june '07)
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment