Last two weeks have been pretty eventful so I am making an early update. I have been running very well the last 3 weeks.
I have stepped up to $1/$2 (6-max obviously) and, as opposed to what usually happens when you step up, I'm running very well the first 2.5K hands. I averaged +5.2BB/100hands which results in $260 profit. Of course, this winning rate is just the upper side of variance but it's still nice to start with a winning streak as opposed to a losing streak. I think I can average +2BB/100hands here since I feel I have a decent edge over my opponents.
I've also started playing multi-table Sit&Go's. I've played 2-table, 3-table, 5-table and 20-table Sit&Go's in the $3-$10 buy-in area. Done pretty well in these with several wins in the 2 and 3 table MTT's, five 2nd places in 5-table MTT's, and one very nice win of a $4-180 MTT worth $216. Also came in 4th twice the these $4-180 MTT's.
I have also opened up a new account on Full Tilt as part of a staking deal I received from ITH member taz115. He puts in $600 while I put in $300. I will build that up to $2500 (or $2000) after which I pay back 60% of the bankroll to him. This way, I can create a foothold on Full Tilt without much investment on my part.
I'm also receiving tutoring from Ian Taylor (Piemaster on ITH and co-author of the Poker Mindset). I received this tutoring as gift from taz115 for my active participation on ITH over the last year. He already reviewed one of my sessions and provided some very valuable feedback.
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment