Tuesday, May 1, 2007

April Results

April results. I am still in between limits. I tried some $1/$2 but variance forced me to abandon that venture. I still managed to increase my bankroll to $291 although it was $390 at some point. I have decided to adopt stricter bankroll requirement rules. I need 300BB for FR and 500B for 6-max. This makes me bankrolled to play $0.25/$0.50 6max and almost $0.50/$1 FR.

I will also be trying to play without PokerOffice for a while. I find that I am keeping score and my game deteriorates by looking too much at short term results. I will need to pay more attention and take more notes about my opponents but that will only improve my game. I will still use PO to review my hands but I won't use the HUD functionality anymore.

I've also started to play more 6-Max. I think I need to focus a lot on preflop strategy here since 23/12 is a bit too tight/passive. Difficulty is how to adjust to the extreme loose players inhabiting the tables at which I play.

Current Bankroll (1 May 2007): $291

Cash games

Detailed results FR
Hands played: 4354
Winning rate: +0.83BB/100
Net result: +$25.14
VP$IP: 16.7%
PFR%: 7.6%
AF: 2.5
% Hands won: 7.81%

Detailed results 6-Max
Hands played: 1720
Winning rate: +3.6BB/100
Net result: -$24.62
VP$IP: 23.8%
PFR%: 12.3%
AF: 3.6
% Hands won: 15.81%

No comments: